Friday, 26 October 2007

Humanity is lost in stories...

So much suffering whitout reality.
Why can’t we see this?
He did that to me.
Life let me down again.
I cannot do this and that because of this and that…
If I only get this I am going to be happy.
I was so much better in the past.
First I need too do this, then I am gone bee at peace.
And one, and one, and one, and one…..
Never ending story. Why?
Why can people see its just stories?
Here are the elusions you need to see trough.
There is no me.
There is no future.
There is no past
There is no you and me.
There is no one that can suffer.
You are not the thinker
You are not your thoughts
You are not your feelings
You are not your body
See this and be what you are……..

No comments: