So I welcomed my self
I rested my case and become life itself.
I dont escape myself any more.
Now I celebrate the wisdom and freedom of just being.
There is so much striving and effort going on around me.
I am surrounded by walking stories whiteout any reality.
Can’t you see that thoughts and words are not what you are?
Human is blind and lost.
Free yourself and see what you are doing to yourself.
Stop pretending that you are separated.
Come home and joy me in the fest
Celebrate life with me, we are one.
Stop being a slave to your belief systems.
Leave them behind because they don’t belong to you.
Wake up and just see.
I was so long ago since I rely met you, you are always with me but your dreaming.
Drop your story and come home.
Tell me.....
What’s wrong with right now if you don’t think about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Dear Micael,
in all your post you discribe state of BEING, beautiful state when you are in this.
I like what you write, it is powerful, you feel TRUTH.
I know what you talking about, I touch this state (sometimes:)
But there is so many traps on the way to the Truth, to NOW.
So I have some questions to you:
Are you permanent in this state?
Do you have feelings like fear, anger, sadness?
How do you approach to feelings? (if you feel them)
Namaste
Dorota
Poland
Post a Comment