No need to know.
Why know when you know that knowing isn’t the way.
I know that it’s not possible to know.
Don’t ask me why, I just know.
This is the end of knowing.
And what is next is not my cal any more.
The journey has just begun and it has no direction or goal.
I rest in what is
I can see humans in prison, but their prison is whiteout walls.
I can see humans suffering, but the suffering is not real.
I can feel humans longing for a different life.
I know that things will change
I don’t know how and when, but I know.
I don’t know my part in this.
Empty I stand, take me wherever I need to go.
It’s not my call anymore…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"I" is an idea. Somebody is standing, something is resting. It feels damn good... Still one seer too much.
A question to you, ho are you to know?
I clame no understanding, its just words and nothing more.
Love Micael
"just words" are beautiful. Love
Post a Comment