Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Where are you going?

The only way to end the seeking game is to stop running away.

No more but, but, but, but, but……..

Be still and do nothing, just observe your being and the truth reveals itself.

Just see when the thinking machine tries to take you away into new stories.

Let old stories-memories play their play. They are not more real than a movie on TV.
"Thought and stories are not reality"

Thoughts come and go, you can’t be the thoughts.
"Who are you when there are no thoughts?"

There is no past or future.
"What past or future is there if you don’t think about it? "

In reality there is only NOW
"Be in this NOW"

The ME you thing yourself to be doesn’t exist.
"The ME is only identification with thought"

Thought and stories are not the problem.
"When you believe them to be you, the problem starts"

If there is no you there to take delivery of them, who is there to do any suffering?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably you're right. But I went to our weekly satsang anyway - I love the people and the party :)

Stark said...

Hi, A
Good for you, I wish I could have been there, I like party to.