Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Be whiteout manipulation

You can only be what you are.

Drop all your trying to become. To become includes psychological time and that is illusion. Psychological time is just thought.
My suggestion is that you start to investigate right here and now, “What am I”?
Do it right here and now. If you do not do it right here and now, it is only planning in mind “again thoughts”.
I want you to drop all your knowledge about spirituality, awakening, and enlightenment.

Knowledge is only in the way.

I want you to ask you the question “what am I”?

Do it whiteout looking for an answer in the mind. “This is again thought”.
You CAN NOT find an answer to this question in the mind by thinking.
I want you to feel with your heart and solar plexus, what you are.
You can only be what you are in direct experience.
So drop all paths, gurus, books, knowledge, beliefs.

Be What You Are

No comments: