When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be. Yeah
There will be an answer, let it be.
And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
John Lenon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can only be the king from "Little Prince" at my best * Shanti
Hi, Shanti
I like to communicate white you…
No need to be anything..
You are, that’s it.
Did you have a pleasant evening?
Love
S
Dear Micael,
If you're not busy, you can go to Copenhagen to see Karl Renz this weekend. I think he points further than you. But it doesn't help :)
*Shanti
Hi, Shanti
Of course he point further than me and you. What he point to is what is, and you and I are that.
To go to see the appearance off Karl would be nice it’s like dancing whit myself. There is no possibility for the appearance Micael to go this time, to much whit work and family.
My summer holyday is near and it’s a Lott of things to deal whit.
I wish you a good one.
Love
Micael
"appearance of Shanti" will not appear in Copenhagen either. I wonder myself why.
Paul McCartney wrote that song, not John "Lenon". Get your facts straight.
It does'n matter. Whats matters is the message.
Post a Comment