I am not separated.
Word and thoughts appear in what I am.
Thought don’t belong to a me, more than a child belong to a father. I child have their own apparent existents, but the child and I are one and the same.
“One essence appearing as everything”
Seeing this clear take away all your suffering.
This is all these words is about.
There is no interest here in gaining anything, there is nobody here to take delivery.
Everything just is as it is.
Lets dance in this quantum soup of appearances.
Love
Micael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
my suffering never stops... sometimes I care about it, sometimes not. It happens I loose myself in suffering, or suffering is lost in me.
Hi, A
The person you believe yourself to be is the problem. Start to investigate this “person”
Take a dictionary and look up the word person.
The try to find this me who suffers. Where exactly is he?
Investigate and see what you are an all suffering will disappear whit the person “mask”
Love
Micael
Usually I'm absorbed in suffering. This morning a thought came: "Who is suffering?". AND IT WORKED!
Funny part is... I didn't do it
Hi, A
Nice to here. Ask the question what happend? Then tell me what anser coming upp.
Love
Micael
Nothing happened.
Nothing happened.
Post a Comment