If there were no paper could the righting appear?
If there were no words who or what would you be?
If there is no screen does the movie exist?
What are you? The ink on the paper, or the paper?
What are you, the movie or the screen?
Nobody can tell, but there is a truth and you are that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
words ........
Hi Micael!
You haven't been posting in a while, but anyway... There's a meme (called 'The End, The Beginning: A Silent Post') currently spreading on the internet - and hereby you're being tagged... I know this may sound mysterious, but it will all be clarified if you follow this link:
http://blogwithoutaname.com/a-silent-post/
Love
Svante
Shouldn't 'righting' be 'writing'?
Dear Micael
In your recent post, you asked; What are you?
Well, as you know I can tell what I am not!
Although I am going to tell what I am!
Am I the background of everything that appears in it?!
Certainly I am not any object appearing, including thoughts, feelings, trees, chairs…
I am not even the light; we may call it the background, or consciousness.
So what am I then?!
I am THAT is aware of all of these, the light and its objects. Amazing! Isn't it!?
You say; Stop pretending that you know (And I love these words) although would you tell me how to stop?
Of course I can not see myself, how can I?! How a knife can cut itself!?
So I pretend that I know and meanwhile I am what I am!
Then, what can I do about pretending!?
Love
Afshin
Post a Comment