I want you to take a break.
Give yourself the opportunity, to consider following questions.
Questions
What makes you unhappy?
What is it that makes you afraid?
What is it that makes you sad?
What is it that makes you angry
What is it that makes you suffer?
What is it that, rule your life?
The real answer to these questions is:
Your identifications whit thoughts, not diffrent situations.
Questions
Where are you going?
What is your destination?
What are you seeking?
What are you expecting to find?
What is missing?
Why are you trying to escape?
The real answer to these questions is:
Your mind/Ego trying to resist what is. The elusory ME only try to find away to survive. And who can blame it for that?
Question
If you came to an end, whit all your suffering and there is no were to go, what would you be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you know - there is no answer to this other than "that" :)
Hi, A
It depends on who; you refer to when, you say you.
For some time I don't dare to admit to you directly, that for me "If I experience it, it is not I". Awareness is also experience, impersonal one.
Hi, A
Remember there is no time, there is only now. Time is a concept.
Who is not, daring to admit?
Only you can tell who expressing your words.
Love
Micael
Post a Comment