Friday, 16 May 2008

Lost...

Hello my friend.

What is your problem?
You look stressed.

I don’t know who I am.
I don’t know what to do.
I don’t know my purpose.
I don’t feel complete.


Please can you tell me?
Where do I come from?


Give me peace.
Give me pleasure.
Give me satisfaction
Why doesn’t anybody love me?
If I only get …………………………………


I am in pain.


I DON’T LIKE THIS…
I LIKE THIS BUT…

I WANT…
I DON’T WANT…

Do you recognize yourself?
This is human suffering.

Is this what you are?
Who are you?

You tell me.
All above, is just words and thoughts…

Pleasure-pain
Good-bad
Right-wrong
War-peace
Sad-happy
Hope-despair
Restless-in peace
MIND...


Words, words, words…….
What words triggers you?

Can this word rely hurt/affect you?
Qwemqwrojkujh?
Just one letter after an other forming a label.

No?
Why?
You tell me.
Find the one that feels hurt.
Are you really a thought that is feeling hurt?
What is hurt?
What is thought?

Does a word affect the body?
Are you the body?

Does a word affect the mind?
Are you the mind?


Find out.

No comments: